Saturday, November 7, 2009

Lax to Berlin tomorrow...

So I decided to start packing for my trip to Europe today...yep, and I leave tomorrow! I am crazy excited to go and look forward to checking out other countries and the way people do things across the pond. Here is my tentative plan.

Fly into Berlin where I will spend a few days with non other than Shane Boyle.

Shane and I are going to take the train to Amsterdam…I have been told by my grandpa on numerous occasions to “Stay away from those whores in Amsterdam! You don’t need to be messing around with that cause you will bring home a souvenir that you don’t want” Haha I love that guy!

From Amsterdam I will head south and shane will head back to Berlin. My plan is to maybe spend a night in Belgium if it seems like I will have time then head down to paris.

After checking out all the typical touristy stuff in Paris I am off to Wattwil Switzerland where I will be staying with the drummer in my band’s sister in law! She totally rocks for putting me up. Super excited to see the countryside in Switzerland!

Next, Im off to Frankfurt Germany to visit my cousin Gary who I have not seen in Years!! This will be totally cool. With the rise of social networking sites we recently reconnected and im excited to see some family abroad!

The last stop on jam packed trip throughout Europe is to meet up with the Pam, Mike and Shane Boyle in Prague! This should be an adventure! Mike, Shane and I + Beer = a nervous Pam…well, we will see what goes down here…should be some good stories.

From Prague its back to Berlin and then I catch my flight home…

I will try to update as much as I can and hope you guys enjoy….

1 comment:

  1. There is no shame in the Red Light District, so you might as well leave it at home.

    ReplyDelete