Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Berlin then back to the states... :(


Once we got back to berlin shane and I decided that we had to do it...against everything in our body saying it was a bad idea for multiple reasons we went to Burger King and got this grilled cheese steakhouse burger that we had seen heavily advertised throughout germany.  I guess its only in german BK’s and it had a breaded slice of cheese that was thicker than the burger smothered in grilled onions and barbeque sauce.  We split one as neither of us wanted to have a heart attack. haha it actually wasnt that bad i guess. 

After the elegant dinner we had shane took me to this really cool bar where they have old school video games set up to play.  We played super nintendo and sega genesis and had some beers.  This place was cool and could never be in the us as people would steal the games and systems or just break them.  Like I have said before much of what I have seen is people are more mellow over here and kicked back.  


Well, today I am off to check out the east side gallery and the bombed out church after getting we head to get some veggie kebabs for lunch.  Shane will need his computer for much of tonight because he has a paper to do so this will be the last post before I take off tomorrow.  Tonight we are going to keep it mellow and head to a christmas market maybe go on a ride or two and then I will go to bed early and shane will prob work til about 4 am.  I have to get up around 7 and leave by 8 tomorrow to make sure I get to the airport on time and dont miss my flight.


I have had a great trip and the 3 weeks went by way to fast but I am sooo glad that I was able to see so much and do so many fun things.  One more night then Im back to the grind on the 3rd which I am not looking forward to..haha

1 comment: